- 3/4 cup cashews⠀
- 1/4 cup Lekithos Cashew Protein
- 1 cup apricots⠀
- 1/4 cup dried figs⠀
- 1 tbsp chia seeds⠀
- 1.5 tbsp cashew or almond butter⠀
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Dash of sea salt
- In a food processor, process the dried fruit until it is close to forming a paste.
- Then, add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and blend.
- Form into round bites and refrigerate. Recipe makes 9 bites.
This recipe was created by Lauren Zimmerman MS,RD,LD. You can see more recipes on her website: https://www.eatandbewellwithlauren.com/