America’s original Superfood! Native Americans used cranberries as early as 1550. The name derives from “craneberry”, first named so by Dutch and German settlers, and was later shortened to simply “cranberry”. Raw cranberries are a great source of several vitamins and minerals as well as dietary fiber and are widely used in everyday life in the Americas. Lekithos® Organic Cranberry Protein is an excellent source of fiber (17g) and has 4 grams of protein per serving (28g). It also provides a perfect balance of Omega-3 ALA and Omega-6 ALA fatty acids, calcium, potassium and a range of antioxidants.
- 15g dietary fiber per serving
- Single Ingredient
- Certified USDA organic & vegan
- Gut-friendly and easy to digest
- No artificial ingredients
- Free of GMOs, soy, gluten and dairy